12.05.2011

A Very Instagram Weekend

I'm back guys!! I've been SO insanely busy these last few weeks it's almost unreal, and it's not going to stop any time soon.
My deadline from Thursday has been extended, and I'll most likely be working on my huge project for the next week or so. I'm part of a designing team putting together a history book of the United Pentecostal Church in Oklahoma. It's been really fun and interesting seeing all the old pictures, but it's a time consuming task. The book is going to end up being over 200 pages (most likely) so we've been working feverishly to get it done before January.
We finally got the Christmas boxes down! Now for the task of unpacking them all. Yay. :-)
 I came home from work last week to find this! I love outside lights at Christmas. They make me happy.

I'm also preparing to sell some of my hair pretties and Christmas munchies this weekend at our local Merry Mall! We are having a lighted parade this year down main street, and before the parade there will be a special building set up for local vendors. This will be my first attempt at raising money for a special trip I'll be taking next year (more on that later). I've been getting recipes together for some delicious treats, and with the help of my Mom, have lots of new hair things to sell. I'm excited!

Can you guess what these are going to be? A hint: The whites are the back. :) I'll have tons of stuff in local school colors, so I hope I see everyone there!
This is my favorite new hair bow I've made recently. A lacy flower, accented with a fancy black button, on a stretchy red band. I love lace right now, and this is just adorable to me!
I can't believe I've never used fabric glue before. For me, this means less hot glue gun burns on my fingertips, and faster crafting. I LOVE it! It stinks to high heaven, but it's well worth the momentary high. I'm so glad I tried it!

What have you guys been up to? I hope you are fully in the Christmas swing of things. I want so badly to get my tree up, but I just can't spare the time. Hopefully next week things will calm down and I can get that puppy up. I love Christmas time!

Check back later in the week for an update on things I'll be selling this weekend. Happy Monday!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)


No comments:

Post a Comment