4.16.2010

Current Obsessions

1. I'm really in love with yellow this season. Don't ask me why, but every time I'm shopping, I'm drawn to the yellow things!

 I'm seriously thinking about buying these. Love them!


I love everything about this mood board my amazing friend Sherry created. She's so ridiculously creative it's not even funny.

She also has a very easy DIY tutorial on making a rosette hair clip. Just visit her at Cut and Paste! (Of course it's yellow!)



I just LOVE the incorporation of yellow into these two rooms. That floor is amazing. I want a room like that!!



2. I am so excited to get some free time to try this recipe. I'm not sure I'll tackle the homemade crespelles on the first try, but the filling looks WAY easy, and sooo delicious! And it's only 8 WW points for two of them! This site, Gina's Recipes, is wonderful! She cooks some amazing recipes that are very low in points values.



3. Weight Watchers is starting a Walk-It Challenge. It goes through June 6th, and I'm SO excited!
The challenge is to prepare yourself to walk a 5K on June 6th. Since that happens to be a Sunday, my WW leader has decided to participate in the Panera Hunger Walk/Run on June 5th. It's in Tulsa on Riverside, and I'm really looking forward to doing my VERY FIRST 5K!!! It will definitely be a challenge, but I know I can do it!


4. Amanda is such a cool chick. I don't know her, but I think she's cool. :) She has a very cute blog and AMAZING fonts. You should totally check her out.


 

So those are my current obsessions! I wanted the list to be longer, but I've been pretty under the weather the last few days. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment