4.22.2010

Thursday's Things To Look At

Raindrops on Roses,
Whiskers on Kittens
Bright Copper Kettles &
Warm Woolen Mittens


1.
Favorite hobby?

2. Favorite tv show?


3. Favorite restaurant food?


4. Favorite thing to shop for?

Options Are Everything
Sometimes a girl just needs to be a girl, and this site is
really fun when you're bored. I could spend hours creating collages.


5. Favorite animal?


6. Favorite song?
(according to my iTunes)


7.
Favorite word?


8. Recent favorite youtube video?



9.
Favorite movie?



10. Favorite childhood memory?
Christmas 1990 was one of the best Christmases I can remember.
I was going through my tomboy phase, and it turned out
to be a splendid Tomboy Christmas.

First, we had our family Christmas at home on Sunday before church.
Hence, the matching velvet and lace outfits my sister and
I are sporting. I got the coolest tool belt from my parents.
I think I still have that tool belt somewhere.

Then, at our McNulty Christmas (my mother's side of the family), my
Uncle Mike built me a train set, complete with styrofoam mountain.
He was the coolest uncle ever. I miss him a lot.


Now it's your turn! Comment and tell me your favorite things,
or post a fun blog yourself! Happy Thursday everyone!

It's my Friday!

Much Love and Happiness
-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment