6.03.2010

Everyone...Meet New Jenn!

"I did it! I did it! I said that I would do it,
And indeed I did.
I thought that I would rue it;
I doubted
that I'd do it. But now I must admit it

that succeed I did!
"

So, my weigh in day is Thursday. And last
weigh in day was a very good one!
That little
10 on my keychain, well that
little thing is pretty stinking special.
(It's the little thing on the left side of the picture.)

It means that I FINALLY reached my

10% weight loss target!

I hate to admit that I reached my 25lb. weight loss
before my 10% target, but that is NOT me anymore!


(I was soooo happy when my WW leader
told me
my 4.2lb loss that week had pushed
me over my 10% goal
that I did a little happy
dance right there on the scale.)


The past few weeks I've been discovering a whole
new Jenn. And let me tell you, I really, really like her.

For those of you that didn't know her, Old Jenn
loved her sleep. She loved it
so much that she would sleep until 8 in the
morning, scramble out of bed, throw some clothes
on and rush into work at 8:30.

Old Jenn also liked to stay up late at night.

New Jenn is very different from Old Jenn.
New Jenn is preparing for her very first 5K
this weekend. And she's extremely excited about it!

New Jenn has been getting in bed at a fairly
decent hour every night, and has her alarm
set for around 6 or 6:30 so she can go walk.

New Jenn has also been trying her very best
to make wiser food choices. She even had
a mini break through this past Tuesday night.

Essentially, New Jenn
is like Old Jenn 2.0.
She's a much wiser, healthier, and (slowly but surely)
a much skinnier version of Old Jenn.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Much love and healthiness,
-Jenn (With 2 N's)

(Lyrics courtesy of My Fair Lady)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new Jenn! I'm so proud of you!!! You finally did it and no going back now :)

    ReplyDelete