1.12.2012

Free 2012 Printable Calendar

Yes, it is technically the 12th day of the new year. But, who's counting, right?

A few years ago I made myself a yearly calendar to go on my bulletin board at work. I work in the newspaper business, so it's handy for us to have future dates right at our finger tips. A buddy of mine in the office found my calendar, so he asked me to make him one. Now, it's a thing every year. I'm the calendar making queen. ;-)

Mine for this year is all about color. I found an awesome 2012 graphic, tweaked it to my liking, and voila...a beautiful 2012 calendar!

I love all things bright and colorful, and this fits perfectly on my bulletin board. Makes me happy just looking at it!

If you'd like to add this to your office decor, just click on the photo, and save.

Happy 2012!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment