2.16.2010

Oh look, a chicken!

So I've done it...I'm drinking the proverbial Kool-Aid. Seems like everyone and their brother has a blog, so why can't I? I need a spot to jot down all the random thoughts that cloud my mind on a day to day basis. Okay maybe not ALL the random thoughts...there aren't enough blog pages for that. But at least some of them.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm slightly A.D.D. and without a doubt one of the most random people you will meet. I like to think of myself as eclectic. Which is just a nice way of saying my brain is REALLY special.

This will be my little piece of the virtual world we so fondly call the internet - where I can ramble about anything and everything I choose! And believe me...it will be random. Er, eclectic.

I love scrapbooking, so if I find inspiration you can be sure I will be posting it on here. I love cooking, so expect some crazy good recipes to show up every now and then. I'm somewhat of a YouTube addict, so what would this blog be without a few of my favorite videos! Just expect the unexpected! Oh wait...this isn't Survivor. I'm a "werd nerd" so I plan on having a word of the week, and yes I will use it in everyday conversation. Just think of it as your own personal lexicon! (And yes, I do have one of those...because I am that much of a nerd.)

So with that, I leave you with this -

Random Thought of the Day:
While laying out pages at the paper tonight I realized that I'm somewhat of a snob when it comes to certain things. For instance, I hate it when people mispronounce "Sudoku." I mean really people, look at the vowels. It isn't that hard. (sue-doe-koo) Say it with me... And in case you need it, http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Sudoku.

-Jenn (with 2 N's)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love soduko too! Nise blog! I'll hang on ever word. Lookin' forwerd to your next randum post. :)

    ReplyDelete