2.20.2010

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

1. Weekends.
2. Weekends spent with my best friend Katherine.
3. Weekends spent with my best friend Katherine shopping.
4. Weekends spent with my best friend Katherine shopping and being introduced to wonderful, new, fun places.

FreshBerry is my new favorite place. It is SO yummy! And so hip and modern. And so fun! And did I mention yummy? It's a frozen yogurt cafe, but TCBY has nothing on this little joint.

You tell them what flavor yogurt you want, then they let you add up to 3 toppings. They have all types of fresh fruit and chocolate stuff and cereal and gummi bears and cookies and anything you can imagine!

I chose raspberry yogurt with two servings of fresh raspberries and a mixture of chocolate and white chocolate chips. Then the young man asked if I would like some extra raspberry juice, and of COURSE I said yes. It was DELISH!



There are only three in Oklahoma. One is in Stillwater, one is in Jenks, and one is in Tulsa, somewhere on Memorial. You should go. It's very much worth it.

Too bad all of you don't have Katherine in your lives. She's pretty amazing. =)

Happy Saturday!

-Jenn (with 2 N's)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWW!!!! I'm a little behind on my blog reading (can you tell???) I LOVE this and I LOVE you!!! Everyone should be so lucky to have a Jennifer in their life! :)

    ReplyDelete