8.16.2011

Day 13, 14 & 15

Our tiny town is in the process of getting a Super Wal-Mart...which is really big news around here. :) It just so happens to be right down the hill from my house, so I pass this 4 to 5 times a day. I'm excited for it to finally be open!


Everything is so dead around here I knew I would have to get creative with this one. Can you guess where this pattern came from?


I LIVE in these shoes during the summer. They already have a spot worn on them because I wear them so much. LOVE these sandals. Apparently everyone else loves them as well, because I tried ordering another pair and they are out of stock!! Hopefully they will stock up again, because these babies are super comfy.

I know you guys are probably getting agitated with me to hurry up and post some crafty stuff, and I PROMISE it's coming! This weekend I'm having a small dinner party at my house, and I'm excited to share with you all the DIY decorations I have planned. I hope it turns out as fabulous as I am imagining it in my head!

Until then...

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment