8.22.2011

Day 20, 21: 30 Day Photo Challenge

I have been waiting patiently to do this picture ever since we started! And it turned out perfect in my eyes!! For one, I am absolutely enthralled with the Harry Potter series right now. It's taken me about 3 months (give or take) to get to Book 6 (HP & The Half Blood Prince), and I can't imagine having read the books as they came out. My patience would not have lasted between books!

I could go into a long diatribe about why to read/why not to read the HP books, but I'll just say this: everything I thought about them was wrong. I absolutely LOVE them. J.K. Rowling is a master of her craft, and these books are a wonderful example of excellent writing.

Oh yeah, and I pretty much adore this effect in Instagram, especially for this picture. It just fit perfectly!


Go figure...of course my favorite pattern right now is on my fabulous new purse. =)

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment