8.09.2011

Days 6, 7 & 8

I love going on vacation, but it just makes me feel behind! Between trying to catch up on sleep, unload all my luggage, catch up on sleep, get back to work, catch up on sleep....well you get the drift. :) So here are some more of my make-up days!


I am my own oxymoron. As many of you know, I ADORE shoes. Like...seriously love them. However, as much as I love shoes, I love to be barefoot. And it has been that way since I was a kid. It's the reason I have amazon feet that are wider than the Grand Canyon. Wherever we went, you could be sure that within 4.56 seconds flat I would have my shoes off. Didn't matter where I was! I've learned to curb that wild desire (har har) but I still love to have my shoes off. The best alternative: flip flops! That would be why I have a kajillion pair in my closet! =)


I LOVE my new monogrammed bag from Thirty-One. I got it months ago, and have been using it off and on, but I used it this last week as my carry-on, and it worked perfectly. I was able to fit my laptop & cords, my Bible, a bottle of water, my favorite candy, my giant HP book (Book 6 is a whopper, but SO good!), my sunglasses, a sudoku book, and a pair of flip flops!


Of COURSE I'm going to post a Mac picture for the technology day! I just love my Mac's. Both my baby Macbook I use at home, and my BRAND spanking new iMac at work. I cant' believe I ever functioned without them!

Today is officially Day 9, so I'm working on getting that post to you by the end of the day!

As always, be sure to post a link to your pictures as a comment, and visit Sherry's page to link with her as well. And visit my Flickr page to see my full size images.

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment