8.30.2011

Under The Weather

I'm pretty sure whoever drew this, came to my house this week and saw me to get their inspiration.

Apparently it's that time of year, cuz boy have I got it good. We're talking full-on sinus infection (with all its fun thrills), and apparently I don't breath right and have some form of Vocal Cord Dysfunction, so I feel like I'm being suffocated.

I'm just a bundle of happiness lemme tell ya!

Say a prayer for me that I can make it through this work day. I stayed home yesterday, but I absolutely can't miss Tuesday's layout day, so I'm here. *blah*

I'll be posting the last few days photos soon, and promise to have some fun stuff coming your way when my head doesn't feel like it's stuffed full of cotton balls.

-Jenn (With 2 N's and a stuffy nose)

2 comments:

  1. You got code in your doze?

    Get well soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete