9.12.2011

Oh The Pain...Oh The Agony!

I spent the weekend in intense suffering.

It was almost unbearable. From the moment I arrived at my Uncle's 80th birthday party, and walked out on the deck of his son's (my cousin's) newly acquired "cabin" I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stand the agony.

We spent the afternoon forcing catered food down our throats and sipping sodas. It was all I could do to muster up the will to eat the hot white queso dip and barbecued ribs and brisket.

Then my cousin asked if anyone wanted to go out on the boat.

That would be a negatory ghost rider. I'm not sure I could handle that kind of emotional torture.

He had to drag me kicking and screaming onto the boat.

I'm not sure how I survived the horrible 70 degree wind whipping through my hair as we sped across the lake.

















Oh yeah. I forgot. It was glorious.



-Jenn (With 2 N's)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Glad you had so much fun on SUCH a gloriously beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete