11.22.2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Ya'll ready to stuff your face? With stuffing and turkey and taters and gravy? I know I am! :)

As much as I love the eating part of the holidays, it's the real reasons we celebrate that keep me coming back. Thanksgiving. It's more than just a day to sit around the table eating with the family. It's a day to appreciate the family we have to eat with. The food we eat. And everything else we've been blessed with in life.

There are so many things I am thankful for, it would take two hundred thousand blogs to just get part of it in. God has truly been good to me. So in this time of gathering, let's not forget the One who brought us together and who blessed us with the life we do have.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And because I love ya, I'm leaving you with a special treat from my Mom and me. :)







-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment