11.02.2011

Smore Fun!

is going to be a good weekend. :)

I'm in full baby shower planning mode this week. My bestie is having her very first bebe next month! I can't believe it. And as long as the crazy Oklahoma weather cooperates, we'll have a fabulous shower this weekend. Just hopefully not an actual shower, because we are going to be outside. And that would just ruin everything.

We are trying to keep everything DIY and as inexpensive as possible, so I'm excited to share the pics with you after this weekend. Can you guess what that ^ up there is?

The shower is going to match Noah's nursery with a woodland theme, and we're having it at an outdoor shelter with huge fireplaces. We're going to roast hot dogs, have chili and eat smores for dessert!

I'm excited to see old friends and welcome baby Noah into the world!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment