11.08.2011

You're My Cuppy, Cuppy, Cupcake

As multi-faceted a person as I like to portray myself, I am a girly girl a lot of the time. I adore all things pink and believe the color itself could bring about world peace. I love dressing up, shoe shopping, and going out on the town.

That's why I instantly fell in LURV when my bestie introduced me to Cuptakes.
She found it while searching for cute, new backgrounds for her iPhone. It's one of the BEST apps you can get for 99¢. Definitely worth the money.
Cuptakes App
The creators behind the app are true girly girls. All of their backgrounds are adorable. It's extremely difficult to pick one, so I end up switching out about every week. :)

From pink to green to orange, there's something for every girly girl. They even have season themed backgrounds and monthly calendars. They offer coordinating lock screen and home screen backgrounds, as well.

I just love everything about it!

That's why I was beyond ecstatic when I saw this in their latest update:
Cuptakes Store
I may have even clapped my hands together like a sea lion full of joy. I'm not one to lay down $40 on an iPhone case, but when I find one I really like, I'm willing to pay for it. I've had the same one for about a year now, and as much as I love the multi colored hearts against the black background, it's getting old. It's a rubber case, and it's annoying trying to pull it out of my pocket or purse without the rubber holding on with a death grip.

So, I'm in the market for one of these adorable cases. The problem: I can't narrow them down! I've probably scrolled through their site 1.75 trillion times, and I can't get it below my top 3.

That's where you come in! I need your help narrowing down my decision. There is one that I'm currently leaning toward, but I'd love to have your input.
Which do you like best? What about it attracts you? I love them all.

Mod Polka dots: Adorable.
Pale Pink Chevron: Swoon.
Mustard and Purple Moroccan Textile: Elegant.

Let me know what you think, and when the time comes I'll let you know what I decide! I might even put them on my Christmas list. :)

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

3 comments:

  1. I'm voting for Mustard & Purple. :) They're all adorable though!!! ~Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the mod polka dots, it is definitely you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Chevron but I see you as more of the mustard and purple type...

    ReplyDelete