11.09.2011

Welcome Baby Noah!

We had a wonderful time this weekend for my bestie's baby shower, despite the insane 20 mph gusts of wind and chilly weather. We celebrated with a campfire, roasting hot dogs and s'mores, and having fun with friends and family.

Sherry and I coordinated on the decorations, and I love how they turned out. My favorite accessories were the mason jar table pieces and the SUPER easy hanging flowers we made from paper lunch sacks.

I was so happy to be able to host the shower for my friend, and am even more excited for December to be here so I can meet baby Noah!

Photos Courtesy of Turley Photography

Funny story: Right before the party started, the men headed into the woods to find logs and kindling to start our fire. When they got back, Sherry's hubs came up to her with his hand outstretched. He plopped a handful of acorns in her hand and said "Here, these match! Can you use them somewhere?" So we put them on the food table. ;-)


I absolutely LOVE hosting parties. It's probably one of my most favorite things to do. I love planning them, creating the decorations and deciding how to place everything. I think I even secretly love the morning-of stress bomb that always hits. :)

-Jenn (With 2 N's)



2 comments:

  1. Jenn, you really ought to link up your fabulous ideas to other blogs in the blogosphere, especially One Pretty Thing. Rachel would love to share them, and she is the sweetest person on the face of the earth. This shower is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shower!! I love the last pic of you and Sherry too. :)

    ReplyDelete