12.22.2011

Holiday Baking

Today I'm going to show you a fun web site I discovered. Around the holidays people are always swapping recipes, and Skip To My Lou's recipe card maker makes it super easy and fun!
You start by deciding what size you would like your card to be, and choosing whether you have more than one recipe.

Next you pick out which design you want. Granted, they only have 3 to pick from, but I would imagine they change with the seasons. And come on...they are all adorable.

And then you just fill in the ingredients and instructions. Easy as pie! Or...snickerdoodle cookies. ;-)

I created these from a friend's famous recipe (from his delicious bakery) to give to a special someone for Christmas. They have been dying to have his recipe, and he finally decided to be nice and share. :)

And because I love ya, here's the handy printable by itself so you, too can make some delicious snickerdoodles!

Merry Christmas!
Jenn (With 2 N's)

1 comment: