3.06.2012

I'm Alive!

Hola friends! I swear I ain't died on ya. I've been fighting sickness like crazy over here. I was under the weather last week and even missed some work, and then I woke up yesterday with the horrid head cold/sinus pressure/runny nose and all that comes with that.

If you know me, you know I'm a night owl. I don't normally get in bed until midnight-ish. It's just who I am. Last night though, I promptly went to bed at 8:30 and slept soundly until 7 this morning. I don't think I've gone to bed that early since I was 5.

So, I promise I'm still around. And I owe you a recipe! It's good too. And I'm involved in a new March project I'm really excited to get started (look at the button over there under my picture!). So I should be back in the blogging swing of things soon.

Miss you all!!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment