11.15.2010

I Like Lists

I love weekends. Fo sho. They are my friend. Especially when fun things are planned!

I'm sorry I abandoned you last week! I fully intended to post Thursday or Friday, but my weekend plans got me all tied up and I *shocker* forgot about you all. :) I'm truly sorry. I know you've been crying all weekend about it. *teehee*

So, I have lots of things swirling around in my head, but I can't quite get them all together on this Monday, so I'll just give you a foretaste. (I love that word...foretaste.)

1.
I have an affinity for vintage keys.
More on that later.


2.
I love the word affinity.

3.
Affinity is the new word of the week. Check it.

4.
I've been feeling restless about my blog lately, and have been wanting to change it up. Suggestions are welcome. I love vintage, old-school stuff, but I also like fresh, new things too. I love crafts, and I love decorating, and I love scrapbooking, and I love being random. :)


5.
I love The Pioneer Woman. She's the bomb.com. I even got to see her speak a few weeks ago! She was hilarious. And gorgeous.
Her real name is Ree, and she is altogether funny and inspiring. Check out her blog *here*. She is definitely a blogging inspiration.

6.
I should probably get back to work.

Happy Monday bloggers!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment