11.01.2010

The Indian Weekend

I had a fantastical weekend with my bestie
Sherry over at Bless This Nest.

We did a little shopping, visited the
Indie Emporium and got Pei Wei for dinner!

*yay*


We got to the venue early enough that we
were two of the first 50 people in line, so we
both got free tote bags with goodies in them!

I found an ADORABLE handmade, Eco-friendly bag
from Tweet Baby Designs, and we had some
seriously scrumptious cupcakes from Alter [Egos]!

It was a lovely girl's night out!

*Blog Note*
Because I am a big dork, I kept calling it the
India Emporium. So, when I finally corrected
myself we were cracking up about the mix-up.
Thus, the lovely Indian Weekend. :)


In other news, I channeled my
inner British nanny on Saturday
and passed out candy to all the
little munchinks downtown at
Trick-or-Treat on Broadway!


The best part was when one little darlin' saw me,
yelled "MARY POPPINS!!" and broke out
singing Chim Chimeree.

Have a lovely Monday afternoon, bloggers!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

P.S. New yummy broccoli recipe coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun, glad we went! Also, I love how your costume turned out!

    ReplyDelete