11.14.2011

Wonderful Weekends

This weekend was wonderful. To the max. There was lots going on, but lots of wonderfulness.

Last minute crafting at midnight? Check.
Tons of girlfriend time with all my gal pals? Check.

Extra concert time with the bestie? Check, check!

Friday and Saturday I attended our annual Oklahoma Ladies Conference. It. Was. Phenomenal. That's all I can say. Being with all my girls, my Momma, my Grammy, and all the Oklahoma ladies was wonderful. We laughed, we cried, we hugged, we wept, we wiped our snotty noses together and laughed some more. It was fabulous and life changing.

As tired as we were, my bestie had gotten tickets to the Michael W. Smith & Amy Grant Two Friends concert for Saturday evening. She absolutely LOVES Amy Grant, and I enjoy them both, so we went. It was wonderful! We had amazing seats, and got to spend more time together worshiping Jesus and relaxing.

I love these weekends because they bring a refreshing to my spirit that I so desperately need.

As for the crafts, check back later this week for tutorials on both. I won't tell you what they turn out to be. Mystery always makes things better. Or so I've heard. ;-)

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment