5.03.2013

Free Friday Printable + An Announcement

One of my favorite things to do is create. In my life, that can take on lots of forms. I enjoy scrapbooking, paper crafting, cross stitch, and I've even tried embroidery and hand stitching. I also love graphic design. It is my career, and I am so thrilled to be in a new place where I am creating things I love and being able to use my skills.

I've thought for a long time about opening an Etsy shop to feature my design work. There are plenty of designers on Etsy, but that's the fun thing about design. Each person has a different take on things, and there are no two designs exactly alike.

I'm excited to announce that a few weeks ago I took the plunge! Check out Jenn & Tonic on Etsy for art prints, announcements, invitations, stationary and lots of other goodies! I will gradually be adding things as I get them created.

I'm so excited about this venture! To celebrate, I'm featuring a simple print that hangs in my room. It reminds me every day to take advantage of the time I have. Make every day an adventure and cherish every moment!

Just click and save for a high-resolution, 8x10 image. Feel free to print it out for yourself and hang somewhere, to remind yourself to live in the moment!

Visit the shop and let me know what you think! If you'd like to see something specific, don't hesitate to message me. I'd love to create something special for you!

-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment