6.03.2013

June Photo A Day (Fat Mum Slim)

It's been over a year since I've participated in a monthly photo-a-day challenge, and I thought it was high time to get back in on the action.

Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim hosts a challenge each month. She always has creatively challenging prompts, so I'm going to be participating this month! Instead of flooding your feed every day with my photos, I'll be giving you a photo dump each Monday of the previous week's photos.

June is going to be a pretty spectacular month for me (Dominican!!), so I'm excited to share my photos with you! Since we will be there into the first week of July, I may just roll over and do July's challenge as well.

I hope you enjoy seeing snippets of my day through my iPhone camera lens. If you'd like to join, visit the June Photo A Day page. I share my photos through my Instagram, but there are plenty of options, and it's not too late!





Happy June everyone!
-Jenn (With 2 N's)

No comments:

Post a Comment