3.10.2010

Insert Clever Title Here

So apparently I'm only blogging once a week...if that. How sad. I keep meaning to sit down and write, but never seem to get around to it. I've been working on an on-going scrap project full of inspirational verses and songs. I've taken a few photos, and need to post them. Alas, my social calendar seems to be filled to the brim. =)

However, I have a spare moment, and Thursday I found some awesome inspiration. I love making business cards. It may be one of my favorite things to design. So I often just go to Google to get ideas, and there are some pretty sweet cards out there.

I found a very awesome site, AG Design, that has TONS of inspiration. Here are just a few designs that I truly loved.


I really love round business cards. I have yet to make one, because most of my clientele are old fashioned and don't like cool things, but one of these days I'll design one. And the cool concept of perfing the side so you can put it in a Rolodex is a VERY cool idea.

This is one of my favs. First, I'm a little obsessed with handwriting fonts right now. My favorites come from Kevin and Amanda. But I'm also always trying to find new ways of saying the same stuff, and I really like how they used the "T, F and E" with the arrows beside them. It's obvious what they stand for, and it's very cool.

I just love pink! And this card is bomb.

This is one of the coolest ideas I've seen in awhile. This is an old pantone color card, that they put a well placed sticker on, to make a business card. LOVE IT. Perfect for a designer or printer.


Just plain cool. You would have to know a VERY good printer to get these done.

My other very favorite one. This is SUCH an awesome concept.

This made me laugh.


This is one of my favorite cards I've designed. They are for a very cool friend who makes awesome cakes and yummy cookies. If you live in the area, you should totally check him out. And visit his hilarious blog! We call him...The Cake Whiskerer.



I leave you with a wonderful thought to ponder, and a very cool design.


Arivaderci fellow bloggers.
Hope you've had a fabulous weekend, as I have.
Until next time.

-Jenn (with 2 N's)

(P.S. - New word of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment